[aroma.affymetrix] CytoscanHD array cdf file for b38/hg38

[aroma.affymetrix] CytoscanHD array cdf file for b38/hg38

Phuc Hoang

Hello,

I am trying to use Aroma package to analyse CNVs from CytoscanHD array. I have only found the cdf and other library files in hg19: http://www.aroma-project.org/data/annotationData/chipTypes/CytoScanHD_Array/. I wonder if you happen to have access to have CytoScanHD array cdf and library files in b38/hg38. My other analyses have been done with b38 so it would be great to be consistent.

Thank you very much in advance for your help. I look forward to hearing more form you.

Best wishes,

Phuc Hoang

When reporting problems on aroma.affymetrix, make sure 1) to run the latest version of the package, 2) to report the output of sessionInfo() and traceback(), and 3) to post a complete code example.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "aroma.affymetrix" group.