[aroma.affymetrix] How to cite CRMA v2

Henrik Bengtsson-4
Hi there,

thanks all for citing our publication directly or indirectly related
to the aroma project framework.

Since I noticed that the original CRMA paper often get cited even when
the CRMA v2 method is used/meant, I would like to clarify to the list
that CRMA v2 is preferably referenced as:

H. Bengtsson, P. Wirapati & T.P. Speed, A single-array preprocessing
method for estimating full-resolution raw copy numbers from all
Affymetrix genotyping arrays including GenomeWideSNP 5 & 6,
Bioinformatics, 2009. [PMID: 19535535]

You can find all our references at
http://www.aroma-project.org/publications/ each with a small "Cite
this for:" note indicating for which method it should be cited.  If
you are uncertain, just drop us an email and we'll clarify.

Cheers,

Henrik

--
When reporting problems on aroma.affymetrix, make sure 1) to run the latest version of the package, 2) to report the output of sessionInfo() and traceback(), and 3) to post a complete code example.