[aroma.affymetrix] MeDIP pipeline?

bruce moran
Hi all,

I am wondering if there is a MeDIP pipeline using aroma? I have used aroma before for standard DE on arrays, but cannot get a handle on analysing MeDIP (Affy Human Promoter Tiling Array 1.0r). Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Bruce.

When reporting problems on aroma.affymetrix, make sure 1) to run the latest version of the package, 2) to report the output of sessionInfo() and traceback(), and 3) to post a complete code example.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "aroma.affymetrix" group.

[aroma.affymetrix] Re: MeDIP pipeline?

Guillaume Devailly
Hi, the old Repitools doc is amazingly usefull for that:
http://repitools.r-forge.r-project.org/RepitoolsManual.pdf
Cheers,
Guillaume