[aroma.affymetrix] Re: Alternatives way to access the mailing list archive

[aroma.affymetrix] Re: Alternatives way to access the mailing list archive

Henrik Bengtsson
Hi,

as a follow up on this one; does anyone know of alternative websites
that archives our mailing list?  We currently have:

http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/topics/
http://www.mail-archive.com/aroma-affymetrix@.../maillist.html

More specifically, I'm looking for alternatives that are accessible
from within China, and the above seem not to be.  It would be great to
solve this, because the archive is very useful resource.

Thanks

Henrik

--
When reporting problems on aroma.affymetrix, make sure 1) to run the latest version of the package, 2) to report the output of sessionInfo() and traceback(), and 3) to post a complete code example.

Re: [aroma.affymetrix] Re: Alternatives way to access the mailing list archive

Laurent Gatto
Dear Henrik,

Here are mailing archive services that I am aware of: like Nabble [1]
or Gmane [2], but I have no idea whether they are accessible from
China.
They are at least not listed here [3], whereas mail-archive is.

Hope this helps,

Laurent

[1] http://www.nabble.com/
[2] http://gmane.org/