[aroma.affymetrix] RmaPlm and ExonRmaPlm

[aroma.affymetrix] RmaPlm and ExonRmaPlm

Sanjeev Sariya
Hello Aroma developers,

Attached session info and code. Platform windows.
I'm following steps on http://www.aroma-project.org/vignettes/FIRMA-HumanExonArrayAnalysis/

In brief: I do background correct, normal quantile and perform ExonRmaPlm

I'm unable to decide and understand difference between ExonRmaPlm and RmaPlm. Could the developers please shade light to when to use RmaPlm in aroma?

Thanks.

When reporting problems on aroma.affymetrix, make sure 1) to run the latest version of the package, 2) to report the output of sessionInfo() and traceback(), and 3) to post a complete code example.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "aroma.affymetrix" group.

session_info_aroma.txt (2K) Download Attachment
code_steps.txt (616 bytes) Download Attachment

[aroma.affymetrix] Re: RmaPlm and ExonRmaPlm

Sanjeev Sariya
Please suggest.

I'm following steps on <a href="http://www.aroma-project.org/vignettes/FIRMA-HumanExonArrayAnalysis/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.aroma-project.org%2Fvignettes%2FFIRMA-HumanExonArrayAnalysis%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHrvN3h2Q300YzhAQgVdYWlFEqnlQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;http://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.aroma-project.org%2Fvignettes%2FFIRMA-HumanExonArrayAnalysis%2F\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHrvN3h2Q300YzhAQgVdYWlFEqnlQ&#39;;return true;">http://www.aroma-project.org/vignettes/FIRMA-HumanExonArrayAnalysis/