[aroma.affymetrix] Using Perl script to create flat file

[aroma.affymetrix] Using Perl script to create flat file

Pabita Saud
Hi,
I am using convertProbesetCSV_differentInput.pl file (http://www.aroma-project.org/share/scripts/third-party/archive/20090212/convertProbesetCSV_differentInput.plhttp://www.aroma-project.org/share/scripts/third-party/archive/20090212/convertProbesetCSV_differentInput.pl)  for creating a flat file. My probe.tab file probe name like "Zm020985_at_10". When I run the perl script, I got an error ;

Argument "Zm020985_at" isn't numeric in numeric comparison (<=>) at convertProbesetCSV_differentInput.pl line 96.

Since I am beginner at Perl, I got confused in script at line 96 and 97.

sub by_number { $a <=> $b}
my @orderedKeys=sort by_number keys %probes;

How do I overcome this error? Please help.
Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
PS

When reporting problems on aroma.affymetrix, make sure 1) to run the latest version of the package, 2) to report the output of sessionInfo() and traceback(), and 3) to post a complete code example.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "aroma.affymetrix" group.